How long does it take for the funds to be available?
If we receive the contract signed before 2:00pm, you will receive the money in the evening before midnight.
How do I sign my contract?
You can sign your contract online, through your client access, with only one click. You can also print your contract, sign it and return it by email at email@example.com or by fax at 1-866-396-9212.
What are the conditions of approval?
- 18 years or older
- Quebec resident
- Employed for a minimum of 3 months
- Salary deposited directly into Canadian bank account
- Must not be in the process of bankruptcy
Do you accept clients whose income comes from employment insurance, social assistance, CSST, SAAQ, pension, etc?
Do you accept self-employed applicants?
We only accept people with stable employment paid by direct deposit.
What are the reasons why my application could be refused?
- Being registered for voluntary deposit
- Having unstable employment or being employed for less than 3 months
- Having requested documents that are modified or incomplete
- Having more than two microloans at a given time
- Having more than 4 NSF in the last month
I do not have a fax, where can I find one?
- Staples (Bureau en gros)
- Post office
- Convenience stores
What are your rates and service charges?
The interest rate is 29% per year. An application fee applies and varies depending on the loan amount.
What are the associated fees related to the lack of funds?
A $50 fee will be charged for lack of funds or stop payment.
What happens if I cannot make my payment on time?
You can request a deferral of payment at least 72hrs before your payment date and if you have already made two payments on your loan. By doing so, you will avoid over $100 of fees: fee with the bank for insufficient funds and fee with us.